Betcity Withdrawal Options
In Betcity withdrawal is possible to electronic wallets, bank accounts, debit and credit cards. Several dozens of services are available for financial transactions. Players from India can use the services of local banks, such as ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and others.
How to withdraw from winning at Betcity?
You can apply for withdrawal on the bookmaker’s website and mobile app. If you have already made several successful predictions and now want to withdraw your winnings, do the following:
- Authorize. Log in to your account by entering your username and password in the authorization form.
- Open the checkout. Go to “My Account” and click “Withdraw”.
- Select a payment system. Review the list of available services and click on one of them.
- Fill in the fields. Enter your electronic account number, wallet or card number and specify the cashout amount. In the last field, specify the payment password and tap “Make a Request”.
Betcity is a reliable operator, as evidenced by its legal activities, solvency and fulfillment of financial obligations to the players. But this has a downside – the mandatory verification of the account. You can initiate the verification yourself or wait until the employees of the office contact you.
Since Betcity is focused on the Asian market, there are many payment systems that will be convenient for users from India:
|Payment System||Min. Withdrawal||Max. Withdrawal|
|Banks of India||5 INR||200 000 INR|
|UPI||5 INR||100 000 INR|
|AstroPay||800 INR||40 000 INR|
Rules and conditions for withdrawing money in Betcity
Betcity has certain withdrawal rules, which are worth remembering:
- Before withdrawing money, the player must generate a payment password by going to the “Account Details” tab of the “My Account” section;
- It is possible to withdraw funds only to the confirmed payment details, which belong to the owner of the gaming account;
- The bookmaker charges a fee from the transfer, if its amount is less than all previously made deposits;
- Security staff at any time may initiate a second check of the profile: if the player does not provide the requested information within 72 hours, the cashout application will be rejected.
Carefully fill in the fields when requesting funds to avoid mistakes. If a player enters the payment password incorrectly or indicates a card number other than his own, his account may be frozen until all the circumstances are clarified.
Minimum withdrawal in Betcity
The minimum withdrawal amount at Betcity depends on several factors – region of residence, account currency and payment system.
Indians who use UPI and local banks can create a cashout request from 5 INR. For UzPay, Webmoney and advCash the lower threshold is $2, and for Piastrix, Perfect Money and Payeer – $5. The highest limits are for Visa bank cards – $100.
How long does it take to withdraw from Betcity?
The speed of crediting depends on the size of the cashout and the financial service chosen by the player:
- Electronic wallets – from 7 minutes to 1-2 hours;
- Bank accounts – from 24 to 48 hours;
- Debit and credit cards – from 24 to 72 hours.
Applications for verified profiles are processed on average from 24 to 72 hours.
Note: in case of withdrawal of especially large winnings, crediting time may be extended.